Since most people spend nearly a third of their lives asleep, you may want to think twice about what you are laying your head on after a long, tiring day. The same bed that makes you feel safe and snuggly at night is, in fact, home to a multitude of contaminants, ranging from bacteria and fungi to dust mite poop and gallons of sweat.
At DirtBusters, we provide professional mattress cleaning services in Arizona, to help you get rid of all these contaminants and establish a healthier, cozier environment for a good night’s sleep. From removing stains and spots to extracting dirt, dust, and mold spores from the depths of your mattress, we ensure you a thorough clean to improve indoor air quality and extend the life of your mattress.
Why Is Professional Mattress Cleaning So Important?
While sleeping, our body releases warmth and moisture into the mattress that together makes it the perfect breeding ground for bacteria, mold, and mites. Here are a few of the many contaminants that are commonly hidden within the deep fabric layers of a mattress:
- Dust Mite — According to the American Lung Association, four out of five households in the US have at least one bed contaminated with dust mites and can be the direct cause of headaches.
- Mold and Fungi — Smaller than the diameter of a hair strand, mold and fungi are one of the most commonly found allergens in pillows and mattresses.
- Sweat — Our body releases moisture while we are sleep. The sweat is absorbed along with the bacteria present on our skin into the mattress and may infect ourselves or our partners.
When we move around during the sleep, we kick these contaminants up in the air and breathe them in. Professional mattress cleaning is essential to get rid of all these contaminants and keep them from damaging our health and wellbeing.
Our Mattress Cleaning Process
At DirtBusters in Arizona, we do not adopt a one-size-fits-all approach towards mattress cleaning. Instead, we choose a cleaning method that offers you the best possible results, without damaging the soft, luxurious feel of your mattress.
Here is how our mattress cleaning process works:
- Dry Extraction — Utilizing high-pressure vacuum cleaners, we remove all the dust and dirt present on the surface. Vacuuming also loosens the particles hidden deep within the mattress and facilitates their removal by hot water extraction.
- Hot Water Extraction — An effective mattress cleaning method, hot water extraction deals very well with stains, dirt, and dust. If there are stains present, we use 100 percent organic stain removal liquids that give your mattress a clean, spot-free look without damaging the fabric.
- High-Speed Drying — We utilize specialized commercial-grade dryers to dry the mattress within a few hours so that you can sleep soundly on a cleaner, fresher mattress the very day.
Considering getting your mattress professionally cleaned and sanitized? Contact DirtBusters at (623) 404-4444 to get a free quote or to schedule an appointment.